[Freeswitch-users] how to properly handle DTMF in intercepted session ?

daemonserj TVC daemonserj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 06:57:54 MSD 2012

Hello

I put calls in my java script (mod_java)

Script doing this:
1) It parks first call (legA) and store it uuid (execute("park")
2) When second call (legB) arrived it intercept first call with previously
saved uuid  (execute("intercept")

My dialplan is

<extension name="test">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^000111$">
        <action application="answer"/>
        <action application="sleep" data="500"/>
        <action application="java" data="DTMFTest"/>
        <action application="log" data="INFO  AFTER JAVA!!!
channel=${channel_name}"/>
        <action application="playback" data="conference/conf-goodbye.wav"/>
    </condition>
</extension>

Firs thing is : when legA hangups then legB listen "goodbye" so extension
continues execution. When legB hangups legA listen nothing and session just
breaks.
Where the mistake is ?

The global question is how to process DTMF codes during the bridged session
(DTMF hook in script is not working)?
And how to then break this bridge and re-use this sessions with another
arrived calls?