[Freeswitch-users] call centre agent statistics report

Vbvbrj vbvbrj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 21:06:31 MSD 2012

On 22.10.2012 19:57, Michael Collins wrote:
> Sounds like you're already on top of things from a data collection
> standpoint. Reporting on that data is going to be a hassle no matter
> what you do. Clients will never be pleased with the reports you give
> them unless they have a chance tweak and customized those reports to
> their own liking. Have you spoken to the client about what they expect?
> Hopefully you can translate what they want into various SQL queries...
>
> -MC

Michael, its not me who seeks reports for client. I have the
department's needs for reports about agents work. I will collect all the
data which mod_callcenter callects in its DB. And will use it to report
data like agents log in/out, agents not responded calls, clients number
who hanged-up before getting an agent.

--
Mimiko desu.