[Freeswitch-users] FSClient

Scelo Mbokazi Scelo.Mbokazi at velociti.biz
Mon Oct 22 10:17:02 MSD 2012

Hi All.

I am new to Freeswitch and would like to replicate the FSClient functionality to our CRM dialler dev. on (Windows VS2010/C#) however I am battling to find the source code. I followed the instructions on the website but I'm still un able to attain the source as I get the following error.

Below is the FSClient that I am trying to download. Your help will be much appreciated.

[cid:image002.png at 01CDB02C.F0D198D0]

Regards

Scelo

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

This e-mail and any file attachments transmitted with it are intended solelyfor the addressee(s) and may contain confidential proprietary information. Access by any other party without the express written permission of the sender is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error you may not copy, distribute or use the contents, attachments or information in any way.  Please delete and contact the sender.  Velociti is a licensed FSP provider. FSP No 24456