[Freeswitch-users] I could really use help with my ITSP outage, translate asterisk to freeswitch

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Fri Oct 19 22:15:15 MSD 2012

This is a critical request for help.... All 6 lines are out again today. I am forwarding inbound calls to a land lines but no one can make any outbound calls. Thanks for any suggestions.

DDos Attacks have targeted Callcentric again, their instructions to me are for Asterisk not FreeSwitch (their info page for FreeSwitch does not help). I already researched the web for a week with no success. It may be buried in the wiki but I have not been able to find it. The parms they sent are below, can someone tell me what FreeSwitch equivalents are so I can get let them know it's right and possibly get back up?
Mario G

We have discovered new information for Asterisk users. In order to get DNS SRV working properly you will need to set the following in your /etc/asterisk/dnsmgr.conf file:

[general]
enable=yes
refreshinterval=3600

And for your Callcentric trunk:

[callcentric]
srvlookup = yes
domain = callcentric.com
host = callcentric.com
outboundproxy = callcentric.com
register => 1234MYCCID:SUPERSECRET at callcentric.com

Besides user and password all I have is:

      <param name="realm" value="callcentric.com"/>
      <param name="proxy" value="callcentric.com"/>
      <param name="outbound-proxy" value="callcentric.com"/>

They suggested changing 2 lines but then I get the error below:
      <param name="proxy" value="srv.callcentric.com"/>
      <param name="outbound-proxy" value="srv.callcentric.com"/>

ERR] sofia_reg.c:2039 userid Registration Failed with status DNS Error [503]. failure #82