[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail problem when using ODBC

Abaci abaci64 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 22:09:43 MSD 2012

I have voicemail set up and working fine with sqlite, however when I
tried using ODBC things where not working. I finally figured out that
since I had an id (integer, unique id) as the first column in my
voicemail_msgs table, and FreeSWITCH does a 'select * from
voicemail_msgs...' and uses the fields in order.
my question is if it would make sense to only select the fields we need
so that we don't have issue with extra columns in the table or if the
columns are not in the same order as FreeSWITCH expects.