[Freeswitch-users] Technical Reviewers Needed For New FreeSWITCH Book

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 18 01:25:31 MSD 2012

Hello!

Most of you know that we are re-doing the FreeSWITCH book to freshen things
up and add a lot of new content. If you would like to be an official
technical reviewer for Packt Publishing for this new FreeSWITCH book then
please contact me off list. Please note that this is a real responsibility
that will require some time and effort, however the results are well worth
it. You can help us get the latest and greatest FreeSWITCH book published
and possibly even get your name in the credits. Let me know if you are
interested and I'll get you in touch with the publisher.

Thanks!

--
Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz