[Freeswitch-users] How to set destination_number_ton when originating a call with bgapi

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Tue Oct 16 13:28:51 MSD 2012

After some research in the code, I found out that instead of setting
destination_number_ton the variable "freetdm_outbound_ton" has to be set on
originate. Valid values are "national", "international", "local" and
"unknown". So in my case the following command will work:

bgapi originate
{origination_caller_id_number=XXXX,originate_timeout=20,origination_uuid=7a1093b5-4225-4a99-b3dc-bb4254217e4,freetdm_outbound_ton=international}freetdm/1/a/XXXX
&park