[Freeswitch-users] Debian Packages

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Mon Oct 15 23:41:46 MSD 2012

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Andrew Cassidy <
andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all, I know there are people building nightlies with CI systems, but
> are there any repos of current stable FreeSWITCH builds?

I have some scripts for Ubuntu if that helps. I usually like to have a set
of scripts that I can trust to work on clean installs. I had some before
the big 1.2 push, but couldn't find any after that time. Anyway, it should
be as simple as bashing these (thanks to the excellent work of the core FS
team).

Try this on a fresh box (not the one you'll be running in production). It
will spit out a ton of DEBs:
https://github.com/gabegundy/ParselTONE/blob/master/misc/build/build-fs-1.2.sh

And this to install (you wouldn't need this if these were hosted in a repo):
https://github.com/gabegundy/ParselTONE/blob/master/misc/build/install-fs-1.2.sh

They're a little rough. I got them working and then haven't looked at them
since. Hope they work for you.

Best,
Gabe