[Freeswitch-users] Suspicious URL:RE: Suspicious URL:Re: enhanced BLF on polycom

KEN KELLY-TURNER KEN.KELLY-TURNER at adtran.com
Mon Oct 15 19:25:59 MSD 2012

Sure, I just copy-pasted from the wiki

<attendant>
    <attendant attendant.reg="1" attendant.ringType="1" attendant.behaviors.display.spontaneousCallAppearances.normal="1" attendant.behaviors.display.spontaneousCallAppearances.automata="1" attendant.behaviors.display.remoteCallerID.normal="1" attendant.behaviors.display.remoteCallerID.automata="1"  attendant.resourceList.1.type="normal" attendant.resourceList.1.address="3003" attendant.resourceList.1.label="3003" />
  </attendant>