[Freeswitch-users] Receiving a presence NOTIFY when a matching username on different domain has any changes to its status

Frank Park frank at telonium.com
Thu Oct 11 21:13:06 MSD 2012

Hello,

I am having some issues with the presence with multiple domain environment.
I seem to be getting a NOTIFY to a UA that is subscribed to the matching
username but not the domain.

For example:
1001 at domainA is subscribed to 1002 at domainA.
1002 at domainB makes a call, FS sends NOTIFY to 1001 at domainA that
1002 at domainAis on a call.

I have been looking at my configurations for days to see if there's
anything wrong with it and went to everything that Wiki had to say about
multi-tenant, multi-domain, and presence.
I am also using multiple domains under a single sip_profile (internal), but
the sip_host and presence_id shows separation of the domains.
I have also noticed that sip_presence table is empty in MySQL (currently
using ODBC)... I don't know if this is related problem.

Can anyone please provide me with suggestions or  where else I should look
at to troubleshoot this?
This is on a git head, BTW.

Thank you,
Frank