[Freeswitch-users] Generate 180/183 with SDP upon receipt of a 180 without SDP

Mick Stevens mickstevens at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 00:38:32 MSD 2012

Michael et al,

"I wonder how you can avoid that? Consider this scenario:"

1) You receive 180 w/o SDP from far end - Yes, agreed.
2) You send 183 w/SDP ringing to your client - Yes, that's what I want, how do I convert 1) into 2)!? :-)
3) The far end now sends a 183 w/SDP that contains a busy signal? - If I received a 183 w/SDP I would transit it as is, i.e. take no action. But that's not the problem, if I recvd a 183 w/SDP I would be a very happy man! :-)

Rgds, Mick

________________________________
I wonder how you can avoid that? Consider this scenario:
You receive 180 w/o SDP from far end
You send 183 w/SDP ringing to your client
The far end now sends a 183 w/SDP that contains a busy signal?

What do you do there?

-MC

Hi Andrew,

consulting at freeswitch.org