[Freeswitch-users] Controlling the caller ID

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Thu Oct 11 00:31:34 MSD 2012

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:40:52 -0400
Nick Vines <jnvines at gmail.com> wrote:
> I ran into a similar problem and setting origination_caller_id name
> and number fixed it for me.
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_origination_caller_id_number

Is that just a badly named variable?  I am not worried about
origination, only termination.  Can you show me a more complete
example?  Where does this go?  In the dialplan?  The wiki is not very
clear.  it says to put this inside the {} brackets:

originate {origination_caller_id_name='Caller
Name',origination_caller_id_number=5551231234}sofia/gateway/test/1231231234
&park()

But there is stuff outside the brackets.  Are there other brackets that
this is supposed to nest in?  I have no "originate" keyword in my
configs.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net