[Freeswitch-users] Reject incoming call (namely session) on conference member limit

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Tue Oct 9 23:24:26 MSD 2012

Check out the wiki to see the conference API, check the count of members on a conference using that API from the dialplan, and if it's at the max then use Application=respond, data=486, to blow off the call with a busy.

Sorry I don't have the details for you, but I wanted to point you in the right direction ASAP.

--Dave
      _____