[Freeswitch-users] Limit hash

DJB International djbinter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 21:19:07 MSD 2012

I have a limit hash setup in the dialplan to count the session for each
inbound ip gateway; however, there is a stuck hash data count in one of the
ip when I ran hash_dump.  Please see below:

 <action application="limit" data="hash inbound 1.2.3.4 100"/>

 and right now there is no call coming in to 1.2.3.4; however, when I ran
hash_dump all, it shows as:

 L/inbound_1.2.3.4/3/0/0/0

 it is obviously showing that there are 3 stuck counters on this one.  I've
tried hash_reset, but it did not work.

I wonder whether there is any other ways to remove or reset it?

Thank you.