[Freeswitch-users] Limit maximum number of outgoing calls of a sip user

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Thu Oct 4 19:55:02 MSD 2012

How can I limit the number of outgoing sip calls for a sip user. I'm using the following configuration:

<include>
 <user id="1000">
   <params>
     <param name="password" value="1234"/>
     <param name="vm-password" value="0000"/>
   </params>
   <variables>
     <variable name="max_calls" value="2"/>
   </variables>
 </user>
</include>

However the variable max_calls is set to 2, I can do 5 outbound calls from a registered sip client. Is this parameter only for inbound calls? Is there another parameter for outbound calls?

Thanks

Markus