[Freeswitch-users] New Node.js ESL Library

Chad Engler Chad.Engler at patlive.com
Wed Oct 3 01:15:00 MSD 2012

Thanks,

Obviously I am still working on it, but my initial commit was a week ago. I've probably worked only a solid 3-4 days or so on it; it's a baby.

I'm working on getting some example apps up. I've got an SMS <-> Webchat app working, and I want to see if I can get something more phoney, and probably something faxy as well.

-Chad