[Freeswitch-users] Using FS like SBC with several Operators

Paul Mancheno H. pmancheno at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:56:18 MSD 2012

Please help me, I am currently trying to use freeswtich as SBC, the idea is
that the internal area has multiple interconnections with several operators, I
want to do is for each interconnection:

* Having a trunk from the internal to the IP of a virtual interface eth0:1 in
FreeSWITCH server, then from FreeSWITCH using interface eth1:1 to the operator
XX.
* Having a trunk from the internal to the IP of a virtual interface eth0:2 in
FreeSWITCH server, then from FreeSWITCH using interface eth1:2 to the operator
YY.
* And so on.

Please can you give me a guide to how I configure SIP profiles to achieve the
above?.

A lot of thanks,
Pepo.