[Freeswitch-users] Help on freeswitch : gtalk-sip conversion

sanjay ssoni at lifesize.com
Mon Oct 1 19:03:47 MSD 2012

So, I could get audio working. I had to put       in the client.xml.
Actually, this forces crypto negotiation and audio flows both side. And I am
able to have inbound (to  FS) audio call from both gmail and gtalk.
The additional modification needed for gtalk was - Change of code in FS to
support RFC3489 (As I said in my above comment).
Here I have all three nodes in my set-up (gmail, FS and SIP phone) in same
LAN. This is the client.xml I used

  <profile type="client">

  </profile>

Now I want to try GV -> FS -> SIP . Can somebody help me what to change ? I
have already configured GV to redirect calls to gmail chat and when I am
logged-in in gmail chat, it gives a ring. However, GV is not redirecting
calls to FS !!