[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH suddenly stopped accepting calls

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 21:25:48 MSK 2012

If you do get a coredump from gcore, see
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs#Creating_A_Backtrace_With_gdb_.28Linux.2FUnix.29

You will see in the backtrace what each thread is doing, which may
highlight what's causing the non-response.

I highly suggest as your very first step you upgrade to 1.2.5.2. This on
its own may stop your issue if it's down to a bug that was fixed, and if
you're still having the issue will put you on a version that can be
supported.