[Freeswitch-users] Problem accessing channel variables

Richard Gration richgration at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:58:18 MSK 2012

On 29 November 2012 19:43, Steven Ayre <steveayre at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would recommend that you adjust your DB check code to run in a loop. CDR
> submission occurs after CHANNEL_HANGUP - so you have a race condition and
> may check the DB before the CDR has been committed. You'd need to handle a)
> trying again after a short delay if the CDR isn't there yet and b) a timeout
> in case xml_cdr fails and the CDR isn't available (or the script'll keep
> running until it is).

I agree the script needs work, particularly in error handling :-) I
also need to set an alarm before I go into read event loop I think.
I've had a few zombies to deal with so far ...

I tried using myevents but I didn't read anything. I might try and
suss that out at some point.

Once our basic material needs are met - in my utopia, anyway - life
becomes a perpetual celebration in which everyone has a talent to
contribute. But we cannot levitate ourselves into that blessed
condition by wishing it. We need to brace ourselves for a struggle
against terrifying obstacles, both of our own making and imposed by
the natural world. And the first step is to recover from the delusion
that is positive thinking.
       -- Barbara Ehrenreich