[Freeswitch-users] Compilation Issue

Thu Nov 29 21:32:07 MSK 2012

I am having an issue compiling 1.2 Stable this morning. My notes are all
below. When I compile a second time, it appears to compile ok. I am not
sure if I trust that compilation because some of the modules may not be
complete. What do you guys feel the problem may be?

Gilbert

Centos6 64bit

The procedure I am following:
cd /usr/src
git clone -b v1.2.stable git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git
cd freeswitch
./bootstrap.sh -j
./configure --without-libcurl -C
make -j `cat /proc/cpuinfo |grep processor |wc -l`

The make first throws the following error...
"In file included from ./src/include/private/switch_core_pvt.h:44,
                  from src/switch.c:48:
/usr/src/freeswitch/libs/apr/include/apr_pools.h:37:17: error: apr.h: No
such file or directory"

Everything following is an error terminating in "make: *** [all] Error 2"