[Freeswitch-users] Inbound DID trunk without authentication

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 14:40:30 MSK 2012

Hi Gregor,

I have to admit, every time I've tried using ACLs for inbound
authentication (i.e. an inbound DID), it always gave me the same damn error
(rejected by ACL 'domains' etc).

I've searched endlessly for a reason why, but couldn't seem to find a
combination of variables that worked.

I figured that it must be working else everyone would be complaining, and
that my own lack of knowledge/experience with FreeSWITCH meant I was
getting something fundamentally wrong in the config.

So, I removed ACLs, threw up an iptables rule and put a TODO in the project
plan to fix ACLs before release lol.

I'll have another look at this, and see if I can figure out wtf I'm doing
wrong.

This may/may not be the same problem your having, but I'll report back
either way and hopefully it'll help!

Cal