[Freeswitch-users] Inbound DID trunk without authentication

Sanjay Soni ssoni at lifesize.com
Thu Nov 29 13:52:18 MSK 2012

I was getting similar problem and modifying acl.conf didn't work for me. What work for me was modifying sip_profiles/internal.xml and sip_profiles/external.xml with Either
param name="local-network-acl" value="localnet.auto" - For Private IPs (This is default)
Or
param name="candidate-acl" value="wan.auto"
param name="local-network-acl" value="localnet.auto" - For Public IPs.