[Freeswitch-users] sqlite3 and regex

S. Scott 8f27e956 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:19:41 MSK 2012

That's EXACTLY what I'm hunting for!  My freeswitch build doesn't have a
pcre.so anywhere on the disk.  The .../freeswitch/libs/pcre/ exists with
many files but no .so.

What does one need to do to get the sqlite3 and the pcre.so rolled (from
the git ingredients)?  make() and stuff not my strong suit.

Thanks,
—————
iThing:  Big thumbs & little keys. Please excuse typo, spelling and grammar
errors • Last night I played a blank CD at full blast. The Mime next door
went nuts.