[Freeswitch-users] Explanation of rtp_audio_in / out fields in XML CDR's?

Mick Stevens mickstevens at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 14:28:50 MSK 2012

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to use FS XML CDR's to diagnose historic audio problems. I think I can work out some of the rtp_audio_in / out fields (raw bytes & media bytes being nearly equal looks like a good sign) but am wondering about the skip, cng & flush fields for example?

I have tried Googling this & can find evidence of other people having asked this question but not of the answer. I have also checked my FS 106 & Cookbook book's without success. The wiki appears to be down at the moment so my apologies if the answer lies there.

I know how to do this in real time using wireshark etc but am interested in being able to do some analysis on historic problems reported by customers that aren't willing/able to replicate the problem in order for a protocol trace to be captured.

Any help much appreciated!

Rgds, Mick
Tel/SMS. +44(0)7967 594432
Fax. +44(0)7053 452429