[Freeswitch-users] Doubts over G729 passthru for 50ms ptimes

Ben N ben122uk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:06:18 MSK 2012

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone out there is using G729 with 50ms ptime through
Freeswitch, without proxy media?

I am unable to get this to work, even in a very basic lab with just two
clients and an up to date FS server on the same LAN.  I can get G729 with
20ms working, but 50ms causes Freeswitch to hang the call.

It might be that mod_g729 and mod_com_g729 simply don't support it, so if
anyone in the know can tell me that would be great!

Further info can be supplied, I believe I have tried pretty much all
options....

Cheers,

Ben