[Freeswitch-users] Mod_rad_auth Capacity Issue

Chetan Khatri chetan.khatri at panamaxil.com
Fri Nov 23 21:31:57 MSK 2012

Hello Ahmed,

I have deployed as your steps provided but am getting error while calling.

2012-11-23 23:58:20.801082 [ERR] mod_xml_radius.c:452 mod_xml_radius:
failed to add option with val 'src-gw-ip=192.168.14.199' to handle
2012-11-23 23:58:20.801082 [ERR] mod_xml_radius.c:881 Failed to add
params to rc_handle

Can you help me with this.

/Regards,
Chetan Khatri/