[Freeswitch-users] mod_voicemail.c file change

Archana Venugopan a.venugopan at mundio.com
Fri Nov 23 17:52:48 MSK 2012

In this part of the code

greet:
        if (!skip_greeting) {
                memset(buf, 0, sizeof(buf));
                args.input_callback = cancel_on_dtmf;
                args.buf = buf;
                args.buflen = sizeof(buf);

                switch_ivr_sleep(session, 100, SWITCH_TRUE, NULL);

                if (switch_file_exists(greet_path, switch_core_session_get_pool(session)) == SWITCH_STATUS_SUCCESS) {
                        memset(buf, 0, sizeof(buf));
                        TRY_CODE(switch_ivr_play_file(session, NULL, greet_path, &args));
                } else {
                        if (switch_file_exists(cbt.name_path, switch_core_session_get_pool(session)) == SWITCH_STATUS_SUCCESS) {
                                memset(buf, 0, sizeof(buf));
                                TRY_CODE(switch_ivr_play_file(session, NULL, cbt.name_path, &args));
                        }
                        if (*buf == '\0') {
                                if (!read_id) {
                                        if (!(read_id = switch_channel_get_variable(channel, "voicemail_alternate_greet_id"))) {
                                                read_id = id;
                                        }
                                }
                                memset(buf, 0, sizeof(buf));
                                TRY_CODE(switch_ivr_phrase_macro(session, VM_PLAY_GREETING_MACRO, read_id, NULL, &args));

The bolded first line plays the name stored in name_path and the 2nd bold line reads the greeting message. So I guess only in this C code we need to make change such a way that name_path should be somewhere in middle. Am I right?

Regards,
Archana