[Freeswitch-users] Cisco-signed SSL Certificates/Alternative phone suggestions

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 16:23:52 MSK 2012

Hi guys, just looking for a little help. I've been using Cisco SPA50x
phones for a little while now, they have some pretty nice features for the
price, including the ability to write custom applications in XML. However,
to run them over HTTPS instead of HTTP, you need a certificate signed by
Cisco, which I'm having difficulty obtaining.

So my questions are:

   1. Can anyone help me obtain such a certificate? I have the CSR already
   to go.
   2. Are there any similarly priced and featured phones available that you
   guys have experience with?

Thanks guys,

--
*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*