[Freeswitch-users] Can not use Python ESL with Django and apache web server

chaiyawut.so chaiyawut.so at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 11:38:21 MSK 2012

I tried freeswitch python ESL library with Django and apache mod_wsgi today.
I already compiled and installed pymod in Freeswitch source folder. My
freeswitch server runs as root and my DJnago web server runs as www-data and
mod_wsgi. When used command "ESLconnection("localhost", "8021", "ClueCon")"
in my views.py to connect to freeswitch server, django froze permanently and
it said waiting for the request...