[Freeswitch-users] Which one of the force-<>-domain params?

Scott 8f27e956 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 02:33:20 MSK 2012

Hi, just about 100% feature-function:feature-function migrated off of that
other platform.  Bit of a learning curve but loving freeSWITCH.

Thanks for just a great project!

All is working.  Our edge router's NAT is very robust and configurable
(openBSD's pf) and we're using STUN.  However, in comparing the old sip
traces to
the fs sip traces, we have noticed something that I just don't know what to
tinker with.

With regard to the following fs sip trace output frag,

Contact: <sip:gw+trunk-voipms at 192.168.2.3
:5080;transport=udp;gw=trunk-voipms>