[Freeswitch-users] How to enable unicode in CLI command?

grmt garmt.noname at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:23:30 MSK 2012

Not 100% sure, but I think I may have had a similar problem.

I made a jira entry for this, FS-3679, which has a patch that contains a
special version of fs_cli_i (on linux) that supports utf-8, but it doesn’t
support command line editing and history, as the version of the lib that is
used for this (libedit) does not support unicode.

I’m not sure the patch can still be applied to the current release or git
head, but you can give it a try.