[Freeswitch-users] Flex client and rtmp module

Alaa Saleh aladiensaleh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:52:43 MSK 2012

Hello
I'm new to freeswitch. and have some problem in using rtmp.
I compiled the mod_rtmp ,installed and configured it.
and configured the flex client so I can make calls from the flex client to
the demo IVR or other sip client.
the problem is that I can't call the flex client from other client (sip or
flex clients). I've read the wiki over and over and used this instruction
in my dial plan:

<action application="bridge"
data="${rtmp_contact($${rtmp_profile}/${dialed_ext}@$${domain})}"/>

which I think it's wrong when I analysed the FS log I found it should be
<action application="bridge" data="${rtmp_contact
$${rtmp_profile}/${dialed_ext}@$${domain} }"/>
i.e. with out ()

and I found that rtmp_profile is null

I don't know what to do.