[Freeswitch-users] Problems with icall carrier in Texas

Paul paul at iamfine.com
Mon Nov 19 22:43:06 MSK 2012

We have a number of DID's with icall that we forward to a FS box.We started
getting reports from our users that they are getting busy signals starting
Sat morning. We have alternate numbers that we handed out to our users
through a different carrier.

This outage is a serious issue, and I cant seem to get anyone there to
discuss it. The main number rings busy. The trouble ticket system cant be
accessed as the account login fails.

I would like to know if this is isolated to us or system wide.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with them or know if they have a status
page.
I have tried to contact them on their main number and get a busy signal.

Thanks in advance