[Freeswitch-users] call disconnects after 32 seconds

Yiftach Golan yiftah at choochee.com
Sat Nov 17 21:03:15 MSK 2012

I am not trying to promote any site and our Start Up does not even sell
directly to the customer we just develop the technology
We actually trying to promote FreeSWITCH and we have been paying a lot of
money to its consultant
I wanted to have an open minded discussion and question every aspect of
technology apparently it is not welcomed in here and people get offended by
questioning and raising doubts then I will stop

Thanks,
Yiftach.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org