[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

Archana Venugopan a.venugopan at mundio.com
Wed Nov 14 17:21:52 MSK 2012

Hi,

I have an issue, currently incoming and outgoing calls are looking at a single lua script (directory.lua) and find the corresponding numbers from a table and route the calls. This is what I thought from the logs.
Now the requirement is to check for the numbers for incoming call from different table. If I change (directory.lua) script, then outgoing call display is also getting changed.

As I am new to freeswitch and lua scripts I could not understand from where I should proceed. From logs (<07867429523>->447574745125), this I am calling from offnet(Vodafone,O2) to internal number(which will be present in my Database).
Ideally I should change the script in such a way that 447574745125 should be looked up from did table and direct the call. But currently its looking up in dir_users table from num_lookup.lua(which is stored as variables) and using user_id its picking up the msisdn values from dir_users(directory.lua) and transferring the call.

Should I need to write a new lua so that outgoing call and incoming call looks up different lua scripts?
Or Can I change any of these existing lua?

I have no clue on this, Can anyone please guide me. Many thanks.

Regards,
Archana