[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Project Looking For Volunteers: Web Site Dev/Maint

Anton VG anton.vazir at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:38:26 MSK 2012

Joomla has proven to be much less secure than Drupal or WP, surely not
a little depends to the admin, and in my experience of running small
web-hosting a while ago, there was uncountable security cases and
issues with customers installing/running Joomla based sites and almost
none for Drupal or WP. Would not like to start a religious war, I was
only hosting that stuff, but had to deal with security complaints.