[Freeswitch-users] Multiple profiles on a single domain

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Mon Nov 12 06:12:36 MSK 2012

That is not the question. I know how to address my calls and seem to have grasped 95% of the use of domain names in FS.
If you have 2 profiles on the same IP on port 5060 and 5070 and do not enforce a domain name, it's the first profile that comes up that will lock the registrations table for your domain.