[Freeswitch-users] Check user state in dialplan

Eugene Prokopiev eugene.prokopiev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 22:02:09 MSK 2012

Hi,

I need to perform different actions in response to the following conditions:

* The called number is not exists in the directory (check id and
number-alias)
* The called number is known, but not registered
* The called number is busy
* The called number is not answered due timeout
* The called number is answered

In the first case I need to send the call through a particular gateway, in
the next two cases I need to play a file, in two remaining cases I need to
call user and play a file only on timeout.

What is the right to do it in the dialplan?

--
Regards,
Eugene Prokopiev