[Freeswitch-users] Multiple profiles on a single domain

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Sun Nov 11 10:13:14 MSK 2012

You're good, I actually did change the name but forgot to mention it in the email.
The profile is up but registrations do not list in sofia_contact.

Can you point me out to some documentation on how FS uses domains? I thoroughly checked the Wiki… I understand all that is there to understand. But yet I am not sure how it all connects together.
I know how it works technically and can operate a multi domain set up, but how does a profile identify itself to a domain?
I am not forcing a domain in the params and let it parse by itself. O at least I think it parses it…

Thanks!