[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch as a service

Brandon Lee devmgr1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 16:43:05 MSK 2012

Hello Mumuney,

We provide enterprise FreeSWITCH server hosting, along with wholesale VoIP toll free termination, origination and termination coupled with today's most innovative technological advanced IT Cloud Suite of management tools.  Moreover, we offer FreeSWITCH hosting in 3 of our geographical different datacenters in the world's most connected facilities (e.g. Los Angeles, California "One Wilshire,"  Dallas, Texas "Infomark," and New Jersey) with 100% uptime SLA.

While we offer FreeSWITCH hosting, we currently do not offer FreeSWITCH consulting.  However, we do have extensive knowledge developing and deploying web applications that integrate with FreeSWITCH.  Below I've listed a few URLs for you to review should you be interested.

You can view our FreeSWITCH offerings at: http://www.circuitid.com/voip-pbx-servers.php

You can also view our backend system at:  http://www.circuitid.com/video-tutorials.php