[Freeswitch-users] Weekly News and Notes or something

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Nov 7 20:11:56 MSK 2012

Hey Guys,

Mr Collins is under the weather this week, so I¹m trying to fill in for him.

Don¹t forget today is the Weekly FreeSWITCH Community Conference Call at 1PM
Easter, 10AM Pacific or 1700 UTC.
Join us on the bridge.
And of course, notes for this week along with how to connect can be found
via the Web at http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2012_11_07

Coming today FreeSWITCH 1.2.4, git has already been tagged and source
tarballs are available at http://files.freeswitch.org/

And this Friday don¹t forget to join us for the Friday Free For All, 888
will be open, join us unmute and have some fun.

If you have a project or topic you feel would be of interest for the
FreeSWITCH community in general and would like to do a presentation on the
weekly conference call contact me offlist. And as always suggestions for
topics on the weekly conference call are always welcomed.

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org