[Freeswitch-users] media proxy

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:04:51 MSK 2012

This probably will not work if you have NATed endpoints
At least, without proper NAT handling on these devices to make them
advertise their external host/port in SDP

BTW, there is a variable *bypass_media_after_bridge* and it should make FS
send re-invite to endpoints connecting them directly

Best regards,

Dmitry Sytchev,
IT Engineer