[Freeswitch-users] Directory entry variables not set on channel when user authenticated by cidr and domains ACL?

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Nov 7 11:32:53 MSK 2012

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 5:48 AM, Dmitry Sytchev <kbdfck at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this normal behaviour or I'm missing something? How can I get user
> variables from my DB set on channel when authenticating call by CIDR
> attribute?

When you're using the CIDR, you're not technically auth-ing, right?
Just a guess here (since I don't run an environment like yours), but
it's not going to be hitting the directory, right? Do you even see a
POST the to HTTP server asking for the directory in this case?

Anyway, this should do what you need:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_set_user

Let us know what you find out.

Best,