[Freeswitch-users] SIP to TDM t38 gateway

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Wed Nov 7 02:09:42 MSK 2012

Just curious if anyone has got this to work?  This is the dialplan that was on the wiki and also on Sangoma's wiki.  I've tried building several different versions going back to June all with the same behavior so I'm assuming there is a configuration error somewhere and not a bug.  Is there a was to get a higher level of debug to try to figure out why the media bug gets destroyed?

Thanks,
Spencer