[Freeswitch-users] duplicate fax pages

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Tue Nov 6 16:08:26 MSK 2012

Hi Babak,

In the log you posed FS is working properly, but you appear to have
communication problems. FS sent the first page at V.29 9600bps, and the
far end replied RTN, which means the page was received badly. FS
renegotiated to V.29 7200 and sent the page again. This also returned in
RTN. FS tried again at V.27ter 4800, but before the page was finished
the far end disconnected.

Steve