[Freeswitch-users] Core dump on CALL from a YEALINK on FreeBSD

Tiago N. Sampaio tnsampaio at bsd.com.br
Tue Nov 6 14:37:30 MSK 2012

Hi guys!

Im facing a strange problem (again!!!).
Im using my FS with xlite and zoiper very well, but when i try call a
ipphone Yalink t22p on my desk, freeswitch just coredump and exit.
I tryed disable all codecs but alaw and ulaw, but no success.
I tryed build version 1.2 and 1.3 from git, but the problem persists.

I was running it on a freebsd 32 bits, today i put it on a 9.1-PRELEASE
amd64 and FS from ports:
freeswitch at internal> version
FreeSWITCH Version 1.2.3 (1.2.3)
reeswitch at internal> /quit

When i start a call to the phone, freeswitch simple exit...

here was the logs and backtrace: http://pastebin.com/rGZRgn1H

When it say reading global variables it die

Did someone experienced same problem?