[Freeswitch-users] Introducing me and Requesting help

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Tue Nov 6 09:41:02 MSK 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Jesus Ramon Rocha Velazquez
<jesus.rocha at overvoiplatam.com> wrote:
> I'm Just a new Member in this FS World. I love the wiki and all the
> documentation that all the community has made.

First off, welcome to the community. Hope you find what you need here!

> I'm in this momment Trying to connect to Remote FreeSwitch But, I have This
> Problem:
>

> SERVER A -> SERVER B [OK REGISTRATION]
>
> SERVER B -> SERVER C [OK REGISTRATION]
>
> SERVER A -> SERVER C [OK REGISTRATION]
>
> SERVER B -> SERVER A [ERROR]

Have you made any progress with this? BTW, I'd consider forgoing
REGISTER and just whitelist the IP addresses of the servers. That's a
more common approach.

Anyway, it you haven't figured this out, update us and we'll see what we can do.

Best,
Gabe