[Freeswitch-users] Trying to wrap my head around variables.

Brian Wiese brian.wiese.freeswitch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 18:33:26 MSK 2012

What's happening is that you're trying to use cellPhone as a built-in
variable when instead it is a channel variable that you've set (read
the whole Variables section of this Wiki page:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Dialplan_XML#Variables).

Try "<condition field="${cellPhone}" expression......."

~Brian