[Freeswitch-users] sqlite3 and regex

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Nov 3 02:03:51 MSK 2012

No and this wont happen anytime soon... The SQL interfaces for FreeSwitch
are kept generic as we support more then just sqlite from common code and if
we did it for sqlite we would have to make sure its implemented equally well
for postgresql and mysql and mssql and any other database someone might want
to use via ODBC

On 11/2/12 3:34 PM, "Scott" <8f27e956 at gmail.com> wrote:

> "LIKE" notwithstanding, sqlite3 does not have a built-in true regex function;
> it does allow for a a c-language hook to one.  Given fs extensive use of the
> regex engine and of sqlite3, we're wondering if the hook is already written
> and rolled.  If so, can the rest of us hook it to our sqlite3 uses (e.g. from
> dial plan lua sqlite3).
>
> With thanks,

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Ken